single switch, Safety cover, Overload protector(optional),USB output
How to use the patch panel correctly?
1. Replace the socket or plug when it is abnormal or aging.
2. Put the power lead directly into the socket for use.
3. Never change the size and shape of the plug. This can result in poor contact between the plug and the socket, damage to the home appliance, plugs and sockets, and even fire.
4. Do not smash the power cord when pulling the plug. This makes it easy to break the connection between the power cord and the plug, causing a short circuit or electric leakage, causing fire and electric shock.
5. Be sure to purchase a new national standard socket, and do not purchase a universal hole socket that is prohibited by the state. The three-phase jack of the new GB socket is separated from the two-phase jack and has five holes; the three-phase jack of the universal socket is combined with the two-phase jack and has three holes.
6. Avoid "small horse-drawn carts." The power strip has a rated current and cannot be overloaded. Otherwise, the socket will heat up, damage the appliance or even cause a fire. In particular, do not plug high-power household appliances such as air conditioners and microwave ovens into outlets with a small rated current.